She posits deposits




Not by my word...

Really, she posits deposits?

And what makes shame your diet?

How did such a voluptuous form get lost in deadly thoughts?

Denial of the flesh is mortification of the soul.

There is no future without the tenderness

that makes of a man and a woman>>>>>>>>> a couple.

(Not by my word, but written in chronicles of Time)

Oh no. Give me the airy heights where Love toils not in sweat.

Oh no, give me the places where gods are jealous of men so they covet

what they cannot have, let us blight a romance with dry and dusty ideals.

Really, give me the clouds that are cold and logical,

like vapor that turns to ice.

(Not by my word, but hewn in rock.)

The course of a river is not a woman’s to change, even if water is her problem.

(Not by my word, but burned in diamond light)

The sun should set in the East

and Earth spin in reverse.

Yes this(?)!!! Give me some fearful, chaste dream

that never screams in orgasm, give me the body as chasm…

Let me cleave to nothing and call it divine…

Let me get drunk on cheap wine and more, my sex has become whore, er,

Horror!!!

Actually, just cut my head off if my lover won’t allow me inside.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volleyball

The order of things

Death is an asshole