It's late, she's retired a thousand miles away and I sit here still filled with things I want to say to her. The conversations today were too short for my liking.
It is impossible to find all the words that fit the feelings I have when I think of her. With our scant knowledge of each other, we forge ahead with a burning passion. Not lust, not not desire either, we have so much to say to each other. Is that because we've been so long away? You reminded me, after I reminded you that we had spoken of feelings before, in the distant past, in an entirely different reality for each. I could not love because I loved, and you did not love because you loved another. Then we parted and the words stopped. I wanted what I had no right to want...you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cripple and the Crone/( thanks to the Bros.Grimm)

Volleyball

The order of things