Picking up
where I left off...
the brushes have
been waiting
patiently...
Now the yellow light
that tints the clouds
before the arrival
of night
invite me to see

The way the edge of a cloud
will shimmer
when it competes against
the darkening sky
when tension can be
a spectacle fine
and mauve 
is a compromise

The rays of whitehotgold
stream past
faster than fast
not my sight
which lingers
in the soft greyblue of
a cloud shadow
dumbstruck

As the great wheels
race, tracing arcs
across the sky
a violet overtakes
the scene
punctuated with
the first dots

My eye now takes
it all in as one
I sweep vision broad
along the horizon
majesty is not
for a better name
is sought than to
leave it untitled.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death is an asshole

The Cripple and the Crone/( thanks to the Bros.Grimm)

Volleyball