Left not right, and not on the spectrum, my thoughts are not political, they are emotional.
The invites turned into deceptions, the promises turned to lies, the lack of strength is all my fault and those who urge it are just all right.
They can't be sure, they are so sure you are wrong.
I'm not sure because I know that is just casuistry and Diogenes is still out there looking for me?
I doubt that sincerely, no cat has landed on it's feet more often than I and still I lay on my back under the truck fixing the lights like some dog.
My mechanisms are straight forward, I say what I think and l lower my expectations, knowing not is a predilection, a luxury that some can afford.
I have another 16 hour day. You?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death is an asshole

The Cripple and the Crone/( thanks to the Bros.Grimm)

Volleyball